While the blondies were cooling I made my vanilla bean cheesecake batter. Keeping in mind that the blondies are pretty sweet, I cut down the amount of sugar in my cheesecake so it would all work together. I also tinted half the batter pink! Once I prepared the pans I sent the little cheesecakes off into the oven to do their thing. They turned out awesome, and the decoration couldn’t be easier. Once they were completely cooled I placed a 2″ heart cookie cutter on top of the cheesecake pressing in just a touch. Then I filled the heart with rainbow sprinkles. I removed the cookie cutter, and like magic, instant decoration. These are also perfect for Valentine’s Day, and just the right size for sharing. If you’re not into the whole sharing thing, I totally get it. Have it all to yourself and enjoy it, I won’t judge
In my opinion the only thing that can make cheesecake even better is pairing it with a great cup of coffee. What’s a party without a present, right?? Thanks to the awesome people at Keurig I’m giving away a Keurig Platinum Brewer! I love my Keurig, and I don’t know how I ever lived without it, so I’m beyond excited to be giving one away! This machine is fully programmable, brews coffee in under a minute, and comes with a K-cup variety pack! Scroll down for details on how to enter!
Sprinkleized Blondie Crust
- 1 & 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, room temp
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2t. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1T. vanilla bean paste
- 1 & 1/2 cups cake flour
- 1t. baking powder
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Cream butter and sugars till light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla bean paste.
- Add cake flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir in chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and rainbow sprinkles.
- Wrap the dough in plastic and refrigerate overnight.
- Divide the dough into 3 oz. portions and press into heart springform pans that have been sprayed with pan spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes rotating once halfway through.
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
- 2lbs. cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1T. vanilla bean paste
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wrap the springform pans in plastic wrap first then aluminum foil.
- Cream softened cream cheese and sugar in mixer.
- Add in corn starch and continue creaming.
- Add vanilla bean paste and eggs on low till incorporated.
- Stir in heavy cream.
- Pour filling in prepared pans and place them in a roasting pan. Fill pan half way with hot water.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-28 minutes just until they set.
- When they are done remove from water bath and set them on a cooling rack.
- Refrigerate cheesecakes overnight.
*This recipe makes 8 little cheesecakes.
*This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Gerry from Foodness Gracious! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
You can also get 4 additional entries:
1. Follow Buttercream Blondie via email, RSS, or GFC. Leave a separate comment letting me know you did.
2. “Like” Buttercream Blondie on facebook. Leave a separate comment letting me know you did or that you already do.
3. Follow @Butrcreamblondi on twitter. Leave a separate comment letting me know you did or that you already do.
4. Share this giveaway on twitter and leave a separate comment letting me know you did. For example: I entered to win a Keurig Platinum Brewer from @Butrcreamblondi http://butrcreamblondi.blogspot.com/2012/01/blondie-cheesecake-giveaway.html
Contest info: Contest will be closed on Friday February 3rd at 12PM. Winner will then be chosen using random.org and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email. If winner does not respond within 48 hours, another winner will be selected.