Are you guys ready for the holiday weekend? If frozen, fabulous and spiked sounds like music to your ears then have I got the recipe for you! I’m so excited to share these beyond easy magical Nutella fudgesicles with you because they taste just like those classic Fudgesicles from the ice cream truck, and all you need is 4 ingredients! What?!
I’m all about easy recipes in the summer. Ones that are perfect for entertaining, require minimum to no oven time, and when they happen to involve Nutella – well, that’s always a bonus! These pops come together in a snap and freeze beautifully thanks to the coconut milk. You’ll want to make sure you use a can of unsweetened coconut milk for this recipe, and in case you’re wondering if you can taste the coconut, you can! People always ask that when coconut milk is involved so I wanted to put it all out there from the get go. They’re not overwhelmingly coconut-y if you know what I mean, but you’ll definitely get a vibe.
The coconut gets a little more prominent once you invite some rum to the party and I gotta tell ya, that little splash really takes these gems up a notch! You could also use Frangelico and then dip them in some toasted, chopped hazelnuts – hello! So good, too. Totally depends on your mood. To me, summer screams rum! And coconut.
And while they’re fabulous as is – hi, it’s me! Sprinkle party!
I made some easy, peasy homemade magic shell and then dolled them up with toasted coconut and sprinkles.
You know I can’t help myself when it comes to sprinkles and I think they scream party! The toasted coconut was a majorly good decision and it all blends so, so well with the Nutella. All I can say is this is definitely a new couple alert and a pairing you might be seeing a bit more of in the future.
I hope you guys love these! I’ve also linked some of my favorite recipes for the 4th below! Have a great weekend and I’ll see you next week!
- 12 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla bean paste or extract
- 1 Tbsp. rum (Frangelico would be nice too!)
- Pinch of salt
- *When measuring out the coconut milk, use the thick part first and then add enough liquid to make 12 ounces. Discard remaining liquid or use in something else!
- Mix coconut milk, Nutella, vanilla, rum and salt in a blender on low speed (so you don't get air bubbles) until everything is combined. You could also use a food processor.
- Pour into 3 ounce dixie cups or popsicle molds and freeze for one hour.
- Remove from the freezer and insert popsicle sticks. Freeze overnight.
- If desired, dip pops into homemade magic shell and toasted coconut and/or sprinkles.
You may also like: