Ridiculously easy would be an understatement and so would ridiculously good! This is one of those recipes that you need in your life because you will find yourself making them again and again. I’m sure many of you have made these in the past with different kinds of candy, but when that bag of pumpkin kisses was eyeing me last week, I knew these had to happen.
You guys know I’m all about the salty/sweet combo and these deliver. You get the salty crunch from the pretzel, topped with a sweet pumpkin kiss and garnished with a toasted pecan. If you’re anything like me you won’t want to share!
Besides being great for movie night, or any other night for that matter, how great are these for Halloween parties? And I hate to say it, but the holidays will be here before you know it and I’m guessing people will love you even more if you showed up with these piled in a pretty jar all prettied up with a fancy bow. I know I would!
- 1 bag pretzel snaps - the square ones
- 1 bag pumpkin kisses, unwrapped
- 8 ounces pecan halves, toasted
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Place pretzels on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Top each pretzel with a pumpkin kiss.
- Bake for about 4 minutes. The kisses will be shiny, but still have their shape.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press a toasted pecan on each kiss.
- Set aside in a cool place to set up, or pop in the fridge to firm up faster.