Thanksgiving is fast approaching and my mind is swirling with dessert ideas! And not to mention dreaming of the mashed potatoes that await me. It’s the simple things in life, right? Well, as I was starting to plan my menu, I thought it would be helpful if I put everything together in one sweet round-up! Now whether you want apple, pumpkin, or neither! Bars, pie, or cheesecake, it’s all right here! All I can tell you is trying to decide what to make is no easy task!
1. No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake – Major upgrade with a layer of white chocolate ganache parked underneath and the bourbon spiked whipped cream will have everyone smiling! And it’s no-bake, so make it the day before and you’re all set!
2. This Pumpkin Bundt Cake is packed with warm, fall flavor. It’s easy to put together and the chocolate glaze drizzled on top dresses it up for your holiday table!
3. Apple Crisp Bars deliver every single time! Brown sugar shortbread topped with luscious apple compote, all tucked under a blanket of crisp topping. All you need to add is a scoop of ice cream!
4. Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars because even though you’re loving those apple crisp bars, cheesecake sounds really good too. Now you can have both!
5. Frangelico Nutella Tiramisu is a fabulous twist on a classic that is always a hit! By this point, I’ve made it too many times to even count!
6. We definitely need pie and I don’t like to be boxed in to this whole pumpkin thing! Ultimate No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is the ultimate indulgence that’s light, luscious and exactly what you need on your dessert table!
7. Don’t underestimate these little Brown Butter Pumpkin Cake Bars! They are packed with flavor from the brown butter, white chocolate and toasted pecans. Light, yet satisfying at the same time, they’re begging for a dollop of whipped cream!
8. Pumpkin Goat Cheese Cheesecake to take your pumpkin cheesecake game up a few notches! Baked on top of a pretzel crust, this is a winning combination.
9. When you think this all sounds wonderful, but you’re short on time and starting to get frazzled, which normally hits me by Tuesday! Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with Gingerbread Toasts will save the day and I still can’t get over how adorable the little gingerbread toasts are! This one is really great throughout the holiday season when you’re hosting parties too.
10. I don’t know about you, but I always have room for a cupcake! Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cupcakes with Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting are my cupcake of the season! My tip for these is to make the frosting a day or two in advance and store it in the fridge. Make the cupcakes the day of and then frost them when they’re completely cool.
Decisions, decisions! I thought this would help, but after looking at everything, I want to make it all! Do you have a one special dessert or savory dish that you always make on Thanksgiving?
I hope you guys have a fantastic weekend and don’t forget about the holiday giveaway happening right now! I’ll see you next week with a new dessert!