1. Good morning, friends! I’m so excited to share that I’ve got new baking videos coming your way very soon! Actually, excited would be quite the understatement. Doing videos is my favorite outlet and I think it’s a million times easier to learn how to do something when you can actually see it. I’ve had a lot of requests for cake decorating, so you can definitely expect that, and there’s going to be cakes, cupcakes, cheesecakes, cookies, all my tips & tricks, and obscene amounts of sprinkles! Obviously!
Now, I don’t want to give too much away, but it’s going to be fun and I would be beyond grateful if you subscribed to my YouTube channel!
We shot quite a few videos in one day and although it was about a 12 hour day, I was still full of energy when I got home. Isn’t it funny how when you’re doing what you love, you get all this energy from I have no idea where?!
Spoiler alert: These cupcakes are coming your way, and all I can tell you is if it’s wrong to dream about them, I don’t ever want to be right.
2. Have I ever mentioned I like a little ice cream with my sprinkles? If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed I really, really love my sprinkles 🙂 The truth is I think the world would be a much better place if people had more sprinkles in their lives. I mean how can you be sad when you’re holding a soft-serve cone covered in a billion rainbow sprinkles? #InstaHappy
3. Speaking of summer fun, have you tried heaven in a pie dish yet? The Ultimate No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is the ultimate summer dessert and pure peanut butter bliss! It’s pretty fantastic all year round, but there’s something even better about it in the summer. If you’re a fan of all things peanut butter, easy desserts and not turning the oven on, this is the dessert for you!
4. You guys have been requesting more “Balancing the Buttercream” recipes so I’m on it! I’ll be rolling out some new ones soon and I really hope you love a great and easy summer pasta salad! In the meantime, how about some Skinny Nachos, aka, bell pepper nachos? These easy, cheesy gems have been crazy popular lately and I’m thrilled you guys are enjoying them! They are so perfect for summer entertaining and that crunch from the bell peppers is so satisfying. Pass me a margarita!
5. Last up, have you guys signed up for Yummly yet? It’s kind of like pinterest, but all food! You may have noticed I added some new features here that include a yum button. When you “yum” one of my recipes, it automatically gets saved to your personal recipe box and then you can make collections if you want. Here’s the link to my profile page if you want to check it out!
Have a great weekend and thank you again for subscribing and supporting my new baking videos on YouTube! See you next week with all new recipes!