Cheesecake? Check. Chocolate? Check. Boozy? Check. A party waiting to happen? Check! I think that just about covers it, you? These no-bake midnight mocha cheesecakes are everything you could want in a dessert without any of the work, and a must for your New Year’s celebrations!
These festive little cheesecakes are the final dessert of the year (how did that happen?) as well as the final dessert in the Pure Holiday campaign, which means they need to be extra fabulous! You guys know I’m serious about my cheesecake and these parfaits deliver. There’s a chocolate cookie crust topped with a smooth layer of chocolate ganache hidden under a cloud of silky mocha cheesecake with a hint of coffee flavored liqueur. It’s one of those things you’d like to talk about, but you’ll be way too busy grabbing yourself a spoon!
And just in case that’s not enough, we have the final giveaway of the year so if Santa didn’t bring you everything you wanted, you’re in luck! We’re giving away the new Farberware Purecook ceramic nonstick 12-piece cookware set in the color of your choice to one lucky reader! Talk about a sweet update for the new year! But first, more about this cheesecake situation!
The cheesecake filling alone hits all the right notes. The espresso powder lends a rich coffee flavor and light brown sugar and cinnamon add an incredible warmth to it. Adding to this love story is the Kahlua, which just kind of floats and completely seals the deal. Combined with the crunch from the chocolate cookie crust and the smooth chocolate ganache, you’ll be hooked!
The other thing I love about these gems, aside from how easy they make life, is how you can customize them. Use parfait glasses, wine glasses, or use large shot glasses to make festive cheesecake shooters if you’re hosting a party! And while they’re great for parties, they’re equally great for a quiet night in, watching all the New Year’s buzz from the calm and quiet of your couch surrounded by friends! That’s where I’ll be!
Get ready to ring in the New Year with decadent Midnight Mocha Cheesecake. These festive, no-bake cheesecakes with a hint of coffee liqueur are sure to add a little sparkle to your celebrations!
- 1 cup chocolate sandwich cookie crumbs, (about 15 cookies)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (6 ounces) dark or semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur
- chocolate covered espresso beans and whipped cream, for garnish
- In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs with melted butter. Press 3 tablespoons of crumb mixture in the bottom of each parfait glass and refrigerate.
- For the chocolate ganache:
- In a 2-quart Farberware® purECOok™ Ceramic Nonstick saucepan, bring 1/2 cup heavy cream up to a scant boil and pour over chopped chocolate. Let stand for about 30 seconds and whisk until smooth. Divide evenly between parfait glasses and refrigerate.
- To make cheesecake:
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, or using a hand mixer, mix cream cheese, espresso powder, light brown sugar, cinnamon and 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons powdered sugar until light and airy.
- Head over to Farberware for the remainder of the no-bake mocha cheesecake recipe. Enjoy!
Disclosure: I am in a working relationship with Farberware and this recipe was developed for Farberware Cookware.