The holiday weekend may have passed, but the party is just getting started! S’mores blondies take the classic to a whole new level and that melted chocolate peeking out from under a mountain of toasted marshmallows might have you dreaming up reasons to whip up a batch. I like to call that reason Friday!
And while the melted chocolate and gooey marshmallows are all kinds of “make this now,” the blondies are definitely worth talking about too. Aren’t they always?! I wanted to get that s’mores taste in there, so I added some graham cracker crumbs to the batter and all I can tell you is yes! It’s buttery, brown sugar-y and the graham crumbs toast a little as they bake, imparting this beautiful flavor and dark golden color.
Once you take these gems out of the oven, you’ll cover them with some, and by some, I mean a ton of semisweet of dark chocolate and the residual heat will cause the chocolate to start melting.
The temptation to grab a spoon and call it day right here will be strong…
Then top them with mini marshmallows and some more graham crackers for a little crunch factor. Pop them under the broiler and just like that, it officially feels like summer! Happy baking!
It’s not summer until you break out the s’mores and these s’mores blondies take the classic to a whole new level! Topped with chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham crackers, it’s everything you love about s’mores without the campfire.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (8 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 5 graham crackers, broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees and grease a Farberware 9x13-inch cake pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper for easy removal and grease once again.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together flour, graham cracker crumbs, salt and baking powder.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the wire whip attachment, mix melted butter with sugars and vanilla extract on medium speed until well incorporated.
- Head over to Farberware for the remainder of the S'mores Blondie recipe. Enjoy!
Disclosure: I am in a working relationship with Farberware and this recipe was developed for Farberware Cookware. Thank you for your continued support and allowing me to share what I love.